Easy Expat International recherche un Ingénieur Safety pour une mission de 10 mois en Belgique.
Position: Lead SAFETY design engineer
Place: Onshore (Belgium) Environment: Oil & gas/ OWF-offshore wind farm
Degree: Min Bac+4
Language: French, English, Flemish Knowledge required as minimum: good acknowledge of design basis on safety issues; safety concept, HAZID review, HAZID risk matrix, fire water network and fifi equipment for OFFSHORE WIND FARM.
1) SAFETY design data
2) Perform the specifications, data sheets and requisitions on fifi equipment
3) PI&D issue and review, utility balance for fire water network
4) HAZID & HAZOP attendance and report review
5) Safety concept of OWF
6) Safety logic diagram review
7) Calculation notes for water mist, inert gas and foam
8) Water mist, inert gas and foam networks drawings
9) Design compliance with installation interfaces for equipment battery limits
10) Technical bid analysis on vendors proposal
11) Review of vendors documents
12)Design compliance with procurement services for main equipment especially firefighting.
13)Design compliance with head engineering office for design basis
14)Hazardous area drawing issue
15) Escape routing drawings
16) Fire integrity drawings
17) Safety equipment drawings
Mobilization date: March 2017 to December 2017 (10 months)
N’hésitez pas à nous envoyer votre CV et vos disponibilités à: firstname.lastname@example.org