Easy Expat International is seeking a Platework Supervisor in charge of the construction of two alumina silos 12500t capacity.
The Supervisor will :
- Review and assist the sub-contractor to write Work Method Statements
- Review and assist the sub-contractor to make the construction schedule and sequences of works
- Assess the required manpower and plant equipment to be provided by the sub-contractor
- Supervise the construction and ensure it complies with quality and HSE requirements
- Issue weekly reports to Our Client Planning Engineer and Construction Manager
Brief technical description of the silos:
- Dimensions: 24m diameter and 30m height
- Weight of steel: 600 t (including 180t of vertical and horizontal stiffeners) for one silo
- Method of construction: jack up
- Time schedule: 5 months per silo
The site conditions will be :
– Rotation 13 weeks at work /2 weeks on vacation
– The work week is alternate 5 days one week and 6 days the second week
– Daily allowances: 17 BHD per calendar day of presence in Bahrain
– Shared accommodation provided by Our Client (with private bedroom and private bathroom)
– Shared car provided by Our Client
– Work visa and resident card (CPR) provided by Our Client.
– Flight ticket in economic class
The expected start date is Middle January 2018 and the end date will be 30th September 2018.
Do not hesitate to send us your resume and availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org