Easy Expat International is looking for Engineering Geologist in Lebanon.
We are looking for Engineering Geologist with at least 10 years of experience mainly done for underground works.
Scope of the works of the project:
Main Works comprise the following:
• a 400 m long and 43 m high dam;
• a gallery of temporary diversion on the left bank of 255 m long and 4 m in diameter with D-section transformed at the definitive stage at the bottom drain and ensuring the path of the supply line to a treatment plant;
• a spillway consisting of a circular well of 27 m in height and 10 m in diameter and an evacuation gallery 131 m long and 9 m in diameter;
• an inlet with three levels installed on the left bank.
Detailed tasks assigned:
Main tasks of the Engineering Geologist include:
• Supervision of the works relevant to foundations types and treatment, excavation methods and supports, construction material.
• Revision of contractor method statements
• Cooperation with the other Consultant’s Experts in verifying the geotechnical parameters to be used for civil works design.
• Verification of geological conditions of the Project areas.
• Supervision of the grouting works for dam and other Project areas.
• Assistance for the slurry walls construction.
The proposed project is located in Lebanon, on Nahr El-Jawz in its downstream part approximately at 400 m upstream of Qal’at El-Mseilha in the Caza of Batroun, at the East of new Batroun – Chekka road.
The candidate shall be proficient in written and spoken English. French is an advantage.
Duration of the Assignment:
The assignment is a short term assignment for 3 months at site. Working time 5.5 days/week.
The Engineer will get an accommodation at Batroun town.
Mobilisation date: At the earliest.
Do not hesitate to send us your resume and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org