Easy Expat International is seeking a Fuel Logistic and Supply Expert for Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Electricity Company (SEC) has selected our CLIENT to support the new power digital journey by establishing Generation Optimization Center (GOC). Leveraging our know how and experience, our CLIENT has the responsibility to provide consultancy services to SEC with a roll-out strategy to extend to other locations that will encompass the entire generation portfolio for the country.
By collecting and placing data from connected power plants assets (43200 MW), made of CCGT, Steam Plants and Gas Turbines in a common digital platform, our CLIENT will support SEC to get a unified and centralized fleet view of information, analysis expertise, analysis and workflows that will codify, enlarge and institutionalize operational information, allowing consistent monitoring and best in class operating procedures with knowledge transfer.
SEC identified several challenges they needed to overcome to achieve their Power Digital transformation goals, including legacy systems, a centralizing visibility into operations at the plant level, streaming and centralizing fleet wide data, optimizing fuel forecasting with experts gathered together with mandatory skills on core businesses: Fleet optimization, merit order, Thermal Performance monitoring, fuel logistics and scheduling, Asset Performance Management, maintenance optimization, condition monitoring and digital infrastructure.
Power digitalization with GOC will be truly transformational. To suddenly be able to understand and direct power production using deep data insights and recommendation to enable a new business model for SEC as they transition to a competitive electricity market.
The expert will provide advanced consultancy to:
- Validates orders and inventory for accuracy
- Compile dispatch allocations
- Finalizes dispatch, orders assigned, validated and sent to appropriate carrier or asset.
- Ensure fuel supply accuracy (planned vs expected vs actual).
- Be responsible for accurate software (Pioneer) setup and maintenance.
- Communicate effectively with all stockholders (generation, fuel suppliers, and market players).
- Calculate fuel requirements and costs for each of the generating units
- Nominate fuel requirements to Aramco and Validate fuel usage
- Work to assure accurate resource management and planning.
- Insure the utilization rate of the allocated fleet
- Train new logistics engineers.
- Manage fuel allocations vs plants performances.
- Manage supply.
- Builds consensus with supplier and operations on critical issues.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Power Utility
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Proven practical and theoretical knowledge in the principles, practices, and procedures of Fuel logistics,
- Supply Chain Systems and business processes
- Understanding of fuel logistics constraints, properties, type,
- Fluent and familiar with business systems and business intelligence tools, preferably Pioneer
- Fluent English (Official Project Language)
Country : Saudi Arabia
Period : 2,5 years
Start : ASAP
Do not hesitate to send us your resume and availability to: email@example.com