Easy Expat International is hiring Technicians to maintain high voltage substations in Qatar.
In anticipation of a potential service contract in Qatar, we are hiring 1 or 2 Gas Insulated Switchgear (GIS) specialized technicians to maintain high voltage substations.
The job is based in Doha and the mission would be to provide permanent support to our customer on a 5/7 basis, with some off hours duties as well. The mission would last 2 years.
Technical skills are most important and specifically expertise of Gas Insulated Switchgear at 60kV/110kV/240kV.
The technicians should be able to provide level 1 and level 2 maintenance for such equipment. More specifically, the kind of work which we do in the field is:
· Switchgear and Circuit breaker inspection and maintenance
· Hydraulic drive maintenance and test
· Maintenance of voltage and current transformers, SF6 Gas monitoring system…
· Maintenance and calibration of protection relays
· SF6 gas analysis: test and analysis of purity and moisture of SF6 gas
· SF6 gas reconditioning/ refilling
· Replacement of components and parts / High Voltage test
In addition, the technician must be able to work autonomously, be a self-starter, safety awareness is very important (ie: trained for safety).
Education: we are looking for a technician with high voltage electrical or electro-mechanics education.
Salary range: probably around 3500€-4500€/month for an experienced technician. To be discussed.
Do not hesitate to send us your resume and availability to email@example.com