HEALTH & SAFETY COVERS
For all expatriate employees, Easy Expat International provides a basic coverage including :
- 100% Coverage disease deaths and disability pensions with our insurer PREVINTER: refund of 100% of medical expenses for current and optics (most of our competitors are seeing 95% to 90%), and height 100% for hospitalization, dental and … daily allowance in case of illness / accident 88 euros / JC, death benefit 300,000 euros…
This is the Medical PREMIUM Insurance received by all EEI employees. If you choose a family coverage (care of your spouse (s) and your children), it will cost 420 Euros per month for your entire family.
- Repatriation from AXA Assistance
- Professional Liability Insurance.
For French wishing to contribute to the French pension and unemployment of additional coverage including :
- French basic pension from the CFE (CNAV).
- French Supplementary pension managers to the IRCAFEX (AGIRC) on an annual gross basis to define together.
- Unemployment expatriates with Pôle Emploi Service Expatriates (formerly GARP Assedic Paris) on an annual gross basis to define together.
A health check should be performed from your doctor or from a licensed health center by our insurance PREVINTER.
Easy Expat International contracts are governed by Swiss law authorizing such a flexible management that a consultant contract.
Easy Expat International offers:
- An employment contract if you need to be employed.
- A sub-contract if you are freelancer (individual structure registered in the commercial register and justifying a health and repatriation coverage).
PAYMENT OF SALARIES
The regulation of wages is the 10th of the month following the month worked at the front desk pointing signed by the customer.
You can either opt for a full payment on your French account or a payment to the bank of your choice. EEI offers, if necessary, the possibility of opening an account in Switzerland in Euros with our partner bank.
We have chosen to publish our vacancies only on the Group’s LinkedIn page Easy Expat International’s Network.
You’ll be informed personally, automatically and in real time to our job offers to be filled.
You can also find on this website a summary of our vacancies.
To do this, we recommend that you go to the Group’s LinkedIn page Easy Expat International’s Network and click on JOIN.
For this you need to have a LinkedIn account. If you do not have one, we recommend that you create one. It’s easy, quick and free. Do not hesitate to contact Easy Expat International; we will help you through this step if necessary.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.